The Bowl is Foodnet’s signature fundraising event and it furthers our mission to provide food and nutritional services to vulnerable older adults and others who are unable to cook or shop for themselves in Tompkins County.
May 3, 2023 – 4:30 – 7:00PM at Ithaca Farmers Market
Who makes the best mac ‘n cheese in town? You decide! Local restaurants and vendors will be whipping up their version of everyone’s favorite comfort food. Taste the all and vote for your favorites. Come for the tastings, vendors, raffles and more! Vegan and gluten-free options available!
TICKETS: Your ticket entitles you to a sample portion of all the macs.
- – Attendees can vote for their favorites in four categories, Best Meat Mac, Best Non-Meat Mac, Most Creative Mac and Kids Choice Mac.
- – Winners will be announced the following day.
- – Parking available at the Ithaca Farmers Market, spots fill quickly.
- – Additional parking at the DMV lot on 3rd Street and Guthrie Ithaca City Harbor on Willow Ave.
- – Gadabout and Longview shuttles available to and from DMV lot.
Thank You to Our Sponsors
- – Create a craft at the Kids Corner
- – Spin the prize wheel with Tompkins County Dairy Promotion Program
- – Take a picture at the Big Cheese photo booth
- – Have a laugh with Grannie Annie and Crossroads the Clown
- – Alzheimer’s Association
- – Cancer Resource Center
- – Guthrie
- – Lifelong
- – Longview
- – Love Living at Home
- – SUNY Upstate Medical – Clark Burn Center
- – Unity House
- – More to Come!
Steamboat Landing, 545 3rd St, Ithaca, NY 14850